Are you looking to join a team that thrives from a continually evolving, diversified,and family-oriented work environment? Here at Unipower LLC, we are committed to providing a welcoming, equal opportunities employment foundation by hiring veterans, minority groups, and other qualified individuals. We understand the value of diversification in the workplace to offer fresh perspectives, unique solutions, and versatility throughout our organization. If you have experience in UPS service and a passion for maintaining the critical power needs of industries of all sizes, Unipower and Powersurance might be the right fit for you. Our goal is to deliver quality service by building close relationships and customized critical-power solutions for our customers.
We are seeking motivated, experienced,mission-focused individuals, with relevant, technical skills in our industry. The right person will provide innovative team contributions, maintain company values, and will be driven to advance with our growing company.
- Must be detail-oriented and self-disciplined enough to work independently or with our team.
- Positive attitude and great work ethic.
- Highly organized and focused on daily tasks to maintain multiple accounts.
- Must have a strong knowledge of power supply products and UPS systems.
- Overall awareness, strong communication skills, and professional delivery of customer interactions.
- Manage multiple accounts and maintain customer interactions.
- Collaborate with team members and provide new innovative ideas that are beneficial to the company.
- Achieve sales goals and oversee field operations.
- Implement safety procedures on all mission locations.
UniPower LLC is Certified Women and Minority-owned business. We strongly value individualized customer relationships, and a commitment to reliable power services.
To learn more about how you can improve your equipment’s performance and reliability, minimize total cost of ownership and spend less time worrying about your power infrastructure, contact us online or call us at 888-822-4767.